In May and June of this year, the IPICM team will return to Zambia for the sixth time and then embark on a new venture into the Democratic Republic of the Congo. Excitement is building as we plan a 2 week whirlwind schedule to minister at a minimum of 12 venues; a schedule which will almost certainly grow as the word gets out that the American missionaries have returned. Visit the Mission 2018 to see the details (itinerary & map). Please join with us in praying that God will move mightily on behalf of the Zambian and Congolese peoples.
International Partners in Christian Ministry (IPICM) is an independent evangelical mission organization dedicated to fulfilling the Great Commission through short-term mission work. We invite you to discover how a meaningful partnership with indigenous churches in Africa, Asia, and the Caribbean enables us to supplement the works of many local ministries as together, we follow Christ’s command to proclaim the Kingdom of God. Visit our posts page to see the many ways our God works through those willing to take the Gospel message to a lost and hurting world. (Click on the Archives menu to view older posts.)
If you want posts delivered directly to your e-mail inbox, enter your address under Email Subscription [right] and click on the box. Posts are sent once a week and only during mission events. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Who We Are
Founded in 1981, IPICM is an American 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that partners with a world-wide network of churches and ministries to promote the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Our goal is to supplement the effectiveness of each host culture and to do so with a minimum of our own cultural influence.
Our mission is  to proclaim the Gospel to the lost that they might receive salvation and eternal life in Jesus Christ;  to develop mature disciples;  to minister to the spiritual and learning needs of the local church;  to train pastors and leaders; and  to pray for the sick that they might receive healing.
Our mission work includes several categories. On location, we generally concentrate on community-wide outdoor evangelistic-healing crusades, prison evangelism, church ministry, and pastor-leadership training seminars. We will soon offer a free video library for anyone with internet access.
- Community Evangelism Evangelistic services may come in the way of sharing the gospel under a tree in remote village or through a well organized 3 night outdoor event before masses of people. We strive to tailor each event according to the needs and sensitivities of each hosting community. Our host church or organization coordinates ministry with other local churches and ministries in nearby towns and villages. Cross-border events are often scheduled when the host church enjoys friendly relations with churches in nearby countries. Dawning backpacks and travelling to remote communities to present the gospel is not uncommon.
- Church Ministry In most cases, church ministry usually consists of evangelistic preaching, prophetic ministry, healing services, and sometimes congregational training. All who receive prophetic words are encouraged to attest to their accuracy. Those who are healed during a service are asked to demonstrate their healing if it is of a nature that can be demonstrated, and many are asked to testify publically regarding their healings.
- Prison Ministry In countries friendly to the gospel, prison officials are often eager to have us preach the “good news” that transforms lives, therefore our meetings are prison-yard evangelistic and healing events. We also provide food as gifts since many prisons are too impoverished to provide more than a single meal of porridge per day.
- Pastor-Leadership Training Seminars Because education is limited in most of the places we visit, training events are directed toward evangelism, discipleship, prophetic and healing ministries, and various aspects of leadership. Open forums are encouraged so church leaders can freely discuss cultural issues in light of Scripture.
- Library NEW! We are currently in the process of developing a free video and PowerPoint library. When complete, anyone with internet access will be able to view a list of topics directly from this website or . Topics will include a wide range of studies designed for practical use in all cultures.
Our Philosophy of Ministry
Our philosophy of ministry often shares more in common with the early church than what we see in the modern western world. To the Corinthians, the Apostle Paul declared “My message and my preaching were not in persuasive words of wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power, so that your faith would not rest on the wisdom of men, but on the power of God.” (1 Cor. 2:4-5, NASU) To the believers in Thessalonica he wrote, “Our gospel did not come to you in word only, but also in power and in the Holy Spirit and with full conviction.” (1 Thess. 1:5, NASU) The common denominator should be obvious—the work of God is to be done in the power of God. In a time when persuasive preaching and programmed methods dominate evangelism-missions, we prefer to share the Gospel message expecting to experience the Spirit’s witness in signs and wonders. Arguably, healings and miracles were the greatest tools available to the evangelist in Scripture, prompting the question: Has God indeed chosen to retract such valuable tools–as some claim–in an age when they are needed more than at any time in history? Events recorded in the Posts section testify the works of the Spirit are ongoing. (Please know that we have taken great pains not to embellish what God has done through IPICM’s ministry, and that we regularly video healing events.)
If you live outside of the USA and you’re seeking help to reach your community with the Gospel of Jesus Christ, we encourage you to contact us. Our ministry is a free service. We will assist you with the financial costs for promoting and conducting mass evangelistic gatherings as part of our partnering in the work of Christ, but we are unable to assist with material needs or financial matters that do not directly relate to our mission work. For details on how we might partner together, please visit the Partnership page.
You can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com. Please use this e-mail address only. We do not monitor any other service. If you have not heard from us within a reasonable time, please feel free to contact us again.
The hour is late and the harvest is ripe. Come, let us serve the Master together.
International Partners in Christian Ministry (IPICM) is an American based 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to Christian ministry and training, both domestic and abroad. Reproduction of articles, posts, and photos is expressly prohibited without written permission from International Partners in Christian Ministry. IPICM alone is responsible for content other than opinions posted by viewers. All rights reserved.